Sunday, March 8, 2009

I have recently finished the book RUN by Ann Patchett and it is one of the best books I have ever had the pleasure of reading. It will now join my list of must read favorite books and I will recommend it to everyone I can. If you have never read a book by Ann Patchett you are missing out anyway. This is the forth book of hers I have read and while I have enjoyed them all so far this is the best one. It is a beautiful story of coincidences that bring together a mother with the children she gave up for adoption. Due to an accident she finds her boys, a life for her daughter and peace with the choices she has made as well as bringing her children's family together. The story is seamless and you just can't wait to see what's coming even as you suspect some of it. My only dislike in the book is that the chapters are long and it is sometimes hard to stop in a great place. Everyone who enjoys fiction should read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment